BUY AND SELL ORDER - PRELIMINARY PROCEDURE
NECESSARY INFORMATION, PROCEDURE & SPECIFICATION
The necessary information to give a price quote and write a pre-agreement/draft contract is:
1) Principal name, address, and contact information;
2) Specification of product with price, port of destination, terms of shipping and payment, and procedure; and,
3) Bank information with a letter of capability for the full payment of the purchase invoice (i.e., Irrevocable Line of Credit, Bank Guarantee, or Cash for full payment (100%) of the purchase invoice) from the buyer's bank to execute the initial order, OR bank information to pay the initial deposit of 25-50% (which is refundable if the specific product is not delivered at the port for initial inspection). NOTE: A lower deposit amount is possible if there is an existing relationship.
NOTE TO BUYERS:
Bank information includes:
1) Account holder's name;
2) Authorized account signatory/agent's name;
3) Address, telephone number, and email/website; and,
4) Full account number (if available); and,
5) Wire transfer codes.
NOTE: We are NOT able to write the purchase agreement/contract if the necessary information above is not provided by the buyer.